License Renewal: July 31st every year
Reporting Period: July 1st to June 30th every year. (For new licensees, first period will begin on date of licensure and end the following June 30th. Second period begins on date of licensure and end on the 2nd June 30th after licensure. Third period begins on date of licensure and end on the third June 30th after licensure.
CPE Documentation: Licenses may be renewed at The North Dakota Board of Accountancy.
- Instruction: Repetitious presentations do not qualify as credit.
- Instruction: Teaching credit is limited to 2 times credit available for taking the course.
- Partial Credit: One-half hour increments are allowable for a program at least one hour in length
- One semester hour equates to 15 CPE hours
- One quarter hour equates to 10 CPE hours
- Preparation and instruction credit is allowed, limited to twice the continuing education course credit available for CPAs or LPAs taking the course.
Hour Requirements: 120 hours, 20/year for licensees in public practice; 60 hours, 16/year for licensees not in public practice.